Love Bali Bike Cycling Tours
– start the tour by picking up customers at the hotel then, drive up to see acoffee plantation and The guide will lead you to see around their garden with vary plants such as coffee, cocoa, vanilla, cinnamon, clove, spices and many more as well as to show customers how the coffee is being processed traditionally as well as chance to enjoy it with different kinds of herbal tea. There also chance to see and enjoy KOPI LUWAK (civet coffee) the most unique and expensive coffee in the world.
And then, Drive up to Kintamani for morning breakfast and taking some pictures of amazing view of Batur Mountain and Batur Lake. After that we drive another 10 minutes to our Start point ,Then we are off on our bike and we ride through the Rural Village.
We cycle downhill around 2.5 – 3 hours with a lots of culture information, taking photos from interesting points anytime you want, and interact with friendly local people.
Throughout the tour we will also stop at one of the village temple, where you will be given detailed information about the Balinese lifestyle by our friendly tour guide. We ensure your trip is memorable.
Our car follows as a backup, and many more activities that cannot be described detail so that
come and prove it, then you will do something good for villagers as our coming means something for them. After enjoying the rural life then we will finish our trip by serving customers with an Indonesian cuisine lunch. After lunch we drop you back to your hotel.
Your Safety and Satisfaction is Our Primary Concern!
UBUD AREA PICK UP :
● IDR 500.000 for adult
● IDR 350.000 for child under 12 years
SANUR/KUTA/SEMINYAK/NUSA DUA/JIMBARAN AREA PICK UP :
● IDR 600.000 for adult
● IDR 400.000 for child under 12 years
PICKUP TIME :
|07:00 am – 07:15 am
||Nusa Dua/Jimbaran Area
|07:15 am –07:30 am
|07:30 am – 07:45 am
|07:45 am – 08:15 am
TOUR INCLUDE :
● Hotel pickup and hotel drop off with an A/C car
● Professional English speaking guide
● Morning coffee break
● Traditional Indonesian lunch
● Water and Snack en route
● Mountain bike helmet
● Wet weather gear if needed
WHAT TO BRING :
● Walking/Sport shoes recommended
● Cap to wear under your helmet and sunscreen advised
● Small backpack for your camera/video
● Changing clothes (in wet season)
● Cash money for payment and souvenirs